by Tina Meeker, Sr. Director of Information Security, Sleep Number
Sept 14, 2022
Next month we have a plethora of amazing cyber programming for our 12th Annual Cyber Security Summit on October 24-26 at the DoubleTree-MSP Hilton here in Minneapolis.
We’ve got three days of programming, 100+ sessions and 125+ presenters including professionals from the FBI, CISA, DHS and other key private sector and industry organizations.
We’re confident that we have crafted this year’s Summit with speakers and programming with all levels of cyber professionals in mind beginning with our Technical Sessions Day on Monday, October 24th.
There are three Technical Session Tracks, Women in Cyber Day of Programming focused on your career development; and full day seminars on Healthcare and a Medical Device, Public Sector, and Industrial Cybersecurity.
Here’s a sampling of our Monday Programming Line-up that we are sure you will not want to miss.
Women In Cyber – Technical Sessions
– Welcome by WiCyS MN and Walking in Fire
– Goodbye Elevator Pitch. Hello, Career Accelerator
– Navigating Cyber as a Female Leader
– Women in Cyber Luncheon
– Empowering Women: A Look Into their Early/Mid-Career
– Being a Better Ally in the Cyber Workplace
– Topic of Discussion: Learning the Dynamics of Leadership; Mindset, Culture & Behavior
– The Role of Modern Asset Management in Cybersecurity
– Stay SaaSy my friends; Zero Trust in a modern world
– TDR (Identity Threat Detection and Response): Making Sense of the Buzz
– Breaking into Cyber: A Tale of Two Careers
– Not Your Average Bug Bounty: How an Email, a Shirt, and a Sticker Compromised a High Security Datacenter
– Building Your Personal Brand: Navigating A Career in Cybersecurity With Three Unique Approaches
Healthcare & Medical Device Seminar
– Opening Remarks
– Frictionless & Secure Patient Care
– Approach to Segmenting Medical Devices
– A Single Source of Truth in Healthcare Asset Management
– Ransomware readiness & Resilience
– Securing and Managing Connected Healthcare From Asset Inventory and Device Utilization to Zero Trust
– Security Resilience Program and Medical Devices
– Crowd Sourced Email Defense
– Highlights from the new FDA Premarket Cybersecurity Guidance: Impacts that Medical Device Manufacturers Need to Know
– Essential Contract Provisions
– Translating G-speak to C-speak
Industrial Cyber Security Track
– Int’l Soc. of Automation: ISASecure intro & overview of ISA/IEC 62443 solution sets for Systems (3-1, 3-2, 3-3) and Components (4-1, 4-2)
– Idaho Nat. Labs (INL) overview of cybersecurity research, ICS COP w/focus on Cyber-CHAMP
– Cyber Ranges – For gaining the valuable experience needed now and henceforward
– Dunwoody Presentation: New OT Cybersecurity & Cloud Computing Initiatives
– A Roundtable discussion: What do Critical Infrastructure Executives, Managers & Technologists see as their three (3) highest priority OT cybersecurity challenges?
Summit Agenda Sampling – Tuesday
– Student Career Breakfast with the CISO of the State of Minnesota
– Welcome to the 2022 Twelfth Annual Cyber Security Summit! The 2022 Theme is Eyes Wide Open!
– National Intelligence University
– Adversaries Turning to Cyber as Weapon of Choice
– Here Be Dragons – Navigating An Ocean of Security Frameworks
– Translating Risks to Business Terms to drive support and gain buy-in: Conveying complex risk topics in simple business language that garners Board of Directors confidence and support.
Summit Agenda Sampling – Wednesday
– Have you ever considered a career with the FBI?
– Learn about WiCYS MN
– Third-Party Risk: Evolving and Tailoring your approach to address this top attack vector for your organization
– Hindsight is 20/20
– Leveling up America’s Defense
There’s so much more to explore, check it out at https://virtual.cybersecuritysummit.org/en/event-agenda
We look forward to seeing you all at the Summit!
Tina is a highly accomplished Senior Information Security & Compliance Executive and Entrepreneur with more than 17 years of success in the retail, banking, technology, and medical device industries.