The 14th annual Cyber Security Summit will convene in Minneapolis October 28-30 with compelling content and community connections.
ALL IN FOR NEXT is our 2024 theme and we save space for a select few interns to bring the Cyber Security Summit program to life.
Internship: Program Manager Role
Beginning in March and extending through the end of October, interns work directly with CSS Think Tank leaders to support the three-day October Summit. Additionally, Interns receive invitations to participate in a variety of professional organization activities and other fun events during the year.
- Support committee coordination and project progress
- Create and distribute meeting schedules and documentation
- Participate in two 60-minute committee meetings/month
- Work with the designated Committee Content Director and Program Lead (Think Tank/other leader)
- Engage in monthly 50 minute “Meet the Leaders” Q&A webinars
Intern Program Manager Roles Available for CSS14
- Visionary Leadership Awards Program
- CSS Blog/Podcast
- Med Tech Seminar
- Law Enforcement Seminar
- Public Sector Seminar
- Women in Cyber Program
- Legislative Luncheon
- CSS Logistics
- Speaker Coordination
Submit your Application Today! Applications must be submitted no later than February 27, 2024.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org