5 Requirements for Visa Invitation Letters
If you wish to request a B-1 visitor visa invitation letter for travel to the United States to attend the Cyber Security Summit, you must first satisfy all of the following conditions.
- Register and pay for the conference in full
- Make a hotel reservation for your stay at the conference hotel
- Email an image of your current passport, showing photo, contact information, date of issuance, and date of expiration.
- Explain your reason for wanting to attend the Cyber Security Summit
- Provide a copy of your curriculum vitae or the URL of an active, current academic or corporate webpage of a biographical nature
If you satisfy all of the above requirements, you will receive a visa invitation letter to attend the Cyber Security Summit. If your visa application is rejected, The Event Group, Incorporated will refund your registration fee in full if you submit official documentation verifying your rejection at least two weeks prior to the first day of the event.
Additional Resources: US Travel Visas
Please see the links below for more information about obtaining a visitor visa for travel to the US:
- US Department of State – Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Visas to the United States
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- U.S. Department of State – Visa Policy & Procedures https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas.html